- Term of use
This website (“Website”) is established and owned by TCTNANO Co., Ltd. (“Kid2Youth”) for the purpose of providing certain information and services.
Copyright and Other IP
All information and services (including but not limited to written text, applications, software, music, sounds, images, photos, animations, website format, website arrangements and any other types of information) provided on this Website belong to Kid2Youth and its right-owners and are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any person or entity are prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, transfer, lease, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without obtaining a written authorization from Kid2Youth. In the event that an infringement of an intellectual property right is done by a user, the user shall undertake all legal liabilities and Kid2Youth reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s) against such infringement.
Software License Terms
Any downloads and/or installations of software provided through the Kid2Youth Website are subject to and restricted by the license agreement of the software itself. Do not download, install or use the software if you do not agree with any statements, restrictions or terms and conditions in the license agreement. Do not reproduce the software to other servers or media formats. All modifications, reverse engineering, de-compiling, or disassembling on the software, as well as removal or alteration of trademark(s), logo(s) or attention notes connected with the software are strictly prohibited.
Your Use of The Website
Any users who would like to browse or use any services and information provided by the Kid2Youth Website should comply with applicable laws and regulations, and shall not conduct the following actions:
- Instigate or participate in any illegal behavior(s) or activities by using the services and information provided by the Kid2Youth website.
- Interfere with or interrupt any Kid2Youth website services or server connections.
- Create links to the Kid2Youth website for profit or the resale of Kid2Youth internet services.
- Post, transmit, or distribute any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the Kid2Youth Website.
- Transmit any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties.
- Transmit any illegal information, instigate illegal activities, or aid or abet in the illegal activities of other parties.
- Transmit the information that is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws.
- Utilize the Kid2Youth Website to transmit any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) that is malice, impropriety, breach of law, threatening, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication.
Kid2Youth reserves the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the Kid2Youth Website which Kid2Youth considers is improper or inappropriate.
- As necessary to provide a service/fulfill a contract with you.
- As required by law.
- As required by any judicial or government authorities for the purpose of law enforcement.
- In order for the protection of rights and property belonging to Kid2Youth.
- In order for the protection of the safety of other users, registrars, and/or third parties.
- Kid2Youth will not sell or supply any personal information provided by Website users or registrars to any third parties (individuals, companies or other).
Accounts, Passwords and Security
To access certain services of this Website, you may be required to set up a user name and password or provide any other information for security verification. You will be responsible for the confidentiality of your password and user name of your account. If anyone other than you uses your password or account (no matter permitted by you or not), you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur through use of your password. We are not responsible for any losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with any unauthorized use of your Kid2Youth Account.
TIf Kid2Youth finds that the account or password of Kid2Youth Account has been misappropriated, Kid2Youth may immediately suspend or terminate the account's password, account or its use of this Website, or remove related Information related to such account.
User Provided Content
TYou hereby grant Kid2Youth, its affiliates, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free, transferable, and sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the Information in any form in any media format, including without limitation to modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, publicly transmit, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release, or otherwise use the Information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this Website by you.
You need to ensure that you have the right to upload, transmit, input or provide Information to this Website and the right to grant Kid2Youth the above mentioned rights.
If the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this website by you is found to be an infringement of any third party IPR, Kid2Youth reserves the right to remove it or terminate your access to the Website. If you believe that such content or services are not infringing, you may notify Kid2Youth and provide supporting evidence for Kid2Youth’s evaluation.
Links to Other Sites
Some content in the Website may be provided by third parties, and this Website may also enable you to access to third parties’ services or websites. If you decide to utilize services or websites provided by a third party, you shall be subject to the conditions and terms between you and such third parties. Kid2Youth will be responsible for neither the agreement between you and such third parties nor any service provided by such third parties.
Although Kid2Youth has conducted a reasonable verification for material it publishes on the Websites, all information provided on the Website is intended to be "as is", and Kid2Youth does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or non-potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents on the Website. Furthermore, Kid2Youth disclaims liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special losses or damages due to the following circumstances:
Additionally, in no event shall Kid2Youth assume any responsibility for any loss or damages due to missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like.
- Utilization of any information and services provided by Kid2Youth Website.
- Interruption or unavailability of any Kid2Youth Website information or service.
- Due to the error or inaccurate information or any technical error resulting from any equipment or program utilized by you or this Website.
- Unauthorized revision of this Website by a third party.
Kid2Youth reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Website, or any portion of the Website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Website, or any portion of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Kid2Youth be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Kid2Youth has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Should users violate these conditions (including but not limited to statements and guarantee made by users) and attachments of these conditions and documents involved, or infringe others’ rights (including but not limited to any commodities, content, information, infringement of patent, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the third party) by using this service via this website, and lead to any liability, requests, statements, losses, expenses (including but not limited to litigation and lawyer fees) and damage, users should pay the indemnity for whatever arise as a result. MOEA and this website reserve the exclusive and monopolizing right to defend and control the aforementioned matters, and users are not exempted from indemnity.
Governing Law: Dispute Resolution
Any conflict or disputes arising from the use of any Kid2Youth Website are governed by the laws of Republic of China. In the event where the dispute cannot be initially resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, the Taichung District Court (Republic of China) will be the court of initial hearing.
Updating these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms, which will always be at here , will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of material revisions, for example via a service notification or an email to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.